Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Double Feature!

First is the worst...
So Kyle has come and gone, although his stay was not how I had anticipated it. This was mildly upsetting, however I was already prepared for his inevitable departure from baltimore and, most likely, my life so I wasn't too torn up about it. Things just were confusing, he was confused, I was confused, everyone else was confused as to what was going on. Long story short, he kind of adopted the logic that if he was never going to see me again what was the point... GAH! I don't know... those words just sound familiar, like I had said that exact thing to him the first time he was here. WHATEVER, I'm over it (obviously ;-) ).

Second is the best...
My life and apartment are finally together, and now I am just waiting on my jobs to come through. It is taking a little longer to get hired than I had anticipated, but there's not much you can do about that.

In other news, I was asked to do my first threesome this past weekend. As flattering and awkward as it was, I politely declined. I am not trying to double the amount of people I've slept with in one fell swoop thank you very much. I'm ok with having one other person there, anything more than that is unnecessary and simply does not tickle my fancy.

The weather in Baltimore is wet and shitty, which is somehow the norm now-a-days. Sunshine has become a rarity, and even when it has been sunny its too hot to be outside in anything more than nothing (mostly due to the humidity).

As pitiful as this entry is, this has been my life for the past week. I have been doing nothing, but cleaning, unpacking, doing laundry, and watching movies. I apologize, when my life picks up again you will be the first to know. Until then, fare-thee-well.

No comments: