Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Neglect...

Hey everyone... I'm sorry I haven't posted in a bit. It's finals season right now, therefore I've been a recluse in the library and I should not be doing anything other than studying. This is obviously not the case. I have been tweeting and facebooking like it's my job so I might as well throw an entry in here.

To anyone who is about to go to college,

If you want to be in a relationship with anyone in school, do not go to a small school. It was the worst thing I have ever done. Everyone knows about any relationship you've been in since you've been to college, because everyone knows everyone one way or another. So if you may have made a mistake in a past relationship it will, without a doubt, come back to haunt you.

If you think meeting people from other campuses is going to work, you, again, have another thing coming. That is even more interesting to the people at your small school. They will pay closer attention, and pass harsher judgement on the outcome of the situation.

After only six short months of being out of the closet. I have exhausted most resources and my ability to deal with my schools severe lack of good looking guys. I don't know exactly who I was expecting to find at a school whose Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, and Graduate Medical School programs top the charts in their respective categories. My bad ha ha. There is always next year, but I don't know it just seems like I might have to wait until after to college to find my one true love. Especially since the only guy I've legitimately liked since I've been at school lives in California. Which means, I will never see him again.

I have decided, at this point in time, that college will only be for fun, nothing serious or stressful. I have my major for that :-P.

Also I'm coming to find out that I don't exactly enjoy being someone who is extraordinarily smart, which is a dime-a-dozen at this school. They make me nervous and make me feel like I have to be witty and intellectually competent at all times. I'm not saying I would like to have a relationship with some ignorant brute, but just not someone who isn't an Economics/Biochemistry double major with a vocabulary that is too extensive for his own good. So, a not-so-incredibly-smart guy sounds great to me.

Plus, guys like that know how to have fun even at the most random and possibly inappropriate times. Which is something I need in my life ha ha. I tend to get stressed out pretty easily, I need someone to balance me out.

Okay, that is enough of that, I'm sure that was amazingly interesting for you ha ha. I, however, need to get back to studying. Thermal conduction and convection ready yourself, I'm about to learn the crap out of you. Until next time...

No comments: