Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random Shizz

50 Questions To Really Get To Know Someone
1) Are you a morning or night person?both? I don't have trouble staying awake or waking up
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?Sweet
3) Ninjas or pirates?Ninjas
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss.no thank you.
5) Autobots or Decepticons?Autobots
6) What was your favorite childhood television program?Digimon
7) Are you a collector of anything?Not really... but I have a butt load of jeans.
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be?Eagle
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?Telepathy
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up?Already?
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?Whatever was bothering me that day.
12) What's your favorite color?Blue.
13) What's your favorite animal?Phoenix.
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?Yes.
15) Do you believe in ghosts?No.
16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?Yes. Bubble spinner, fishy, other addictinggames.com games
17) You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?Pay off my college, furnish my apartment, new car... then save.
18) Have any bad habits?I say like and um a lot. I eat poorly. I'm a little lazy nowadays.
19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?People who walk slow in confined spaces.
20) List 3 of your best personality traits:Good Listener, Funny, Accommodating
21) List 3 of your worst personality traits:Escapist, Moody, Sometimes Judgmental
22) Have any celebrity crushes?Roger federer
23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:I wish I could sing.
24) Any tattoos or piercings?Used to have my webbing pierced. I hate tatoos.
25) What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?Overall fitness.
26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner?Other than the usual ones, decisiveness, sarcastic, caring, driven
27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people?quiet, nervous, obnoxious, rude
28) Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?Clean, and no
29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Still Clean.
30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?England.
31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?South America.
32) List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:Graduate college, find a boy, get a good job, be happy, live
33) Name 1 regret you have:waiting so long to start living my life the way I want to live it
34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:The blissful ignorance of hate in the world.
35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:Independence.
36) What's your favorite song of the moment?Runaway by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
37) What's your favorite song of all time?What Sarah Said by Death Cab for Cutie
38) What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?Go out with my friends, or stay in with my boy
39) What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?Relax and watch a movie.
40) Have any hidden talents?I'm extraordinarily flexible.
41) You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?Momma's home cookin'
42) What would be your dream job?A successful inventor.
43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?True love, what can I say I'm a romantic.
44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?I wish I could: 1.) find my true love... now. 2.) fly. 3.) be wealthy
45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?Um. No. Child birth and periods do not sound fun.
46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you:I'm kind of bad with money.
47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?Something obnoxious and preppy like Blake or Ashton.
48) Do you believe in the afterlife?Nope.
49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies?I like cookies. I think abortion is a choice and that the fetus should be used for stem cell research.
Take this survey | Create your own survey | Daily survey
Explore Thousands of Life Experiences.

No comments: