Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ugh

So its 2:30 in the morning and I decided that I wanted to do this, as opposed to going to bed lol.

Guess what!?!? I'm in my new apartment!!!!! I love it so much. I have my own bathroom, my own room, a bigger closet, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, the list of things better than my dorm goes on, and on, and on. I am obsessed with it. Today I just got finished putting all of my furniture together... I got it from IKEA :). So now I just need to unpack everything. Which is going to take quite a while since i'm not sure where everything is going to go yet. I might need to buy a small dresser or something.

Well i'm tired so i'm not really planning on writing too much. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm here and I didn't die after finals lol. I just have a lot going on with moving in and stuff, but I will be back full force soon. I'm also in the midst of applying for summer jobs, nothing serious, just a waiting job and something else.

Just give me a few days :)

No comments: