Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been a while...

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. I have been quite busy with training for pf chang's, studying for the exam on serving that I have to take, and then going home for my dad's birthday and my younger brothers graduation.

Home was fun, it was not nearly as fun as I had thought it was going to be. I had just recently told all of my home friends that I was gay which most of them replied,"Yeah, I know... haha." Which is kind of good lol. I'm just glad I wasn't catching anyone off guard. I mean facebook stalking has made keeping secrets almost impossible, especially one that affects my life as much as this one does. ANYWAY, the point of that was that since they knew I was gay I could be myself. So home should have been a lot of fun. I ended up seeing very few of the people who hadn't known already, therefore the trip was not nearly as fulfilling as I had hoped it to be.

That being said, it was nice to see my brothers and my mom nonetheless. There was someone that I really wanted to see, but I didn't get a chance to. That was a complete and total bummer. Seeing this person was a large part of the reason why I went home. I am being vague on purpose, sorry I can't go into more detail but that was a huge letdown.

I am excited to be back at my apartment though. I missed my bed dearly. There just doesn't seem to be anywhere else in the world that I get a better nights sleep.

Sorry this entry kind of sucked lol, hopefully the next one is better!

No comments: