Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've been ignoring you, blog...

So I haven't really posted an entry in a while, and I had some downtime so I figured,"what the hell?"

First things first. If Perez is going to do what he does on the Internet, I'm just glad it's not via videos. If I had to watch his awkward mandibular movements for any longer than I did, I would be pretty upset. I mean he can't even keep his tongue in his mouth when he is talking. Ew. I don't know, it's just hard to watch.

In other news, my mommy is coming to visit for the next couple of days :D! Which I'm very excited about, and she is bringing me a ton of food and my dad's homemade wine (YUM!). We are going to have so much fun when she gets here. We're going to my P.F. Chang's tonight for dinner, so she can see where I work and who I work with. Hopefully I can get her to buy me some stuff from IKEA! I know that's horrible and manipulative, but she's only gonna do it if she really wants to. I am her favorite son lol.

My plan is up this July for Verizon, and I don't know what I want to do. To be honest, this has never happened to me before. I have never had the same phone long enough to make it through a two year cycle. Not that I have this time either, but I was using my family members upgrades when I wanted a new phone, so it's been two years since I've upgraded my line lol. Like I said though, I've never had this freedom, and now that I'm making money I could technically go on my own and start a new plan with another service provider. Do I want to though? Verizon has been so good to me, they just are not very up to date on their blackberry collection and they aren't even getting the new Curve. Do I wait for the next storm to come out? Or do I get the new Tour that's coming out a week before my plan is up? So many decisions... I could also switch to T-mobile, be on my own and have the new curve. So stressful.

One other thing that's kind of been bothering me... IT'S SO HARD TO MEET ANYONE IN BALTIMORE. Either the guy comes up and talks to me and he's kind of weird and totally not my type, or I go up to them (very rarely because I'm scurred) and I get denied... harrumph(<--this is an actual word in the dictionary... who knew?!?!)! Do I give up? I think I am for now at least. I shall live vicariously through my best friend and his happy three year relationship with his boyfriend, le sigh.

Oh well, if it's not meant to be it's not meant to be. I do have some other things I need to do before my mom gets here though, so until next time guys.

No comments: