Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sitting in my apartment, waiting for my friends to get here. As usual I'm ready early and they are late. I think I plan for the downtime now lol. I always have "things I forgot to do". I mean it's subconscious is what I'm trying to say. I somehow leave just enough time to get everything done, that I should have done a while ago. Every time I do this I'm banking on their average lateness.

The new hair is really growing on me. It's a very mature haircut for me. Something I'm not really used to. It makes me look older and I think thats a good thing... perhaps, I don't know. I guess some people might think its good others may not. Moral of the story: I'm not so upset Jenna fucked up, and may keep the cut.

Cassie leaves tomorrow, which is sad. I think I'm ok with it though. It's the "natural progression of things" as my mother so gracefully put it as I was talking to her on the phone today. I don't know how many people know this, but I am mildly obsessed with my mom. Especially now, we have gotten a lot closer and I think she is getting annoyed by how much I want to talk to her all the time now haha. Seriously love her to death.

Speaking of parents, things with my dad are pretty much back to normal minus the awkward references to heterosexuality and the idea of girlfriends. He is a lot less annoying now, now that I think about it.

Both jobs secured by the way. I'm going to be a server at P.F. Changs haha! I never really pictured myself as a server the summer of my sophomore year of college, but since there was not one paid chemical engineering internship I didn't really have a choice. It's good money. Plus, I get discounted meals (Crispy Honey Shrimp here I come). Oh and my other job is a sales associate job at Lucky, which I'm only doing for the discount. I'm probably gonna get zero hours, and the pay isn't that good anyway. Come on though, 60% employee discount is totally worth it.

I am currently obsessed with Sia's - Breathe Me. I don't know why, but I can not stop listening to it. If you listen close enough you can hear opening her mouth right before she is about to sing, its kind of gross. I am willing to look past it though :).

No comments: