Saturday, June 20, 2009

YouTube? Again?

As some of you, who follow me on twitter, already know, I have yet another youtube account. This will for certain be my last channel that I ever create lol. My hope is that I will never have a reason to close it in the first place. SO, if you are on youtube and you aren't subscribed to me yet, I suggest you go do that right now.

www.youtube.com/user/wideyesopen

Like now. Seriously stop reading this and go to my youtube.

In other news, I am completely out to my hometown and all my friends! So that is really cool. I'm really feeling quite well about my life right now. I just got my job secured. I even have a shift today. I'm not hiding from anyone... at all. Hell I even changed my facebook to "interested in men". These are all good things.

THINGS THAT ARE NOT SO GOOD: IF BALTIMORE DECIDED TO RAIN ON ME ONE MORE DAY THAN IT ALREADY HAS.... I honestly don't know what I would do. There really isn't anything you can do to stop rain. Unfortunate, but true. Seriously though, it has been raining so much here that it makes me sick. I'm just getting so tired of no sun. IT'S SUMMER AND I'M NO WHERE NEAR TAN! UGH! Oh well...

I did see this really cute guy at the bar last night, and I totally thought he was coming over to talk to me. I was wrong lol. Just walked right by. He was like the definition of cute though. He was cuter slightly less nerdy version of Michael Serra(SP). Which is usually so not my type at all, but things change I guess.

to go back to sleep or to do chores? sleep.

No comments: