Friday, July 3, 2009

WORST DAY EVER!!!!

Today was one of the worst days of my life. I woke up this morning and got in my car to go the bank, and my car was making a noise that indicated my battery was dead. Thankfully after trying and retrying I was able to use the last small amount of voltage left in the dying battery to start my car. Once I did that I found the closest advanced auto parts address and phone number on my phone.

So I called to ask where they were located on this very long road that spans many of the cities I have come to know in maryland. The IDIOT on the phone sends me in the wrong direction. After driving for a half hour in the wrong direction, I turn around and call back. This time someone who isn't an invalid answered the phone and informed me that I was previously traveling in the wrong direction... THANKS. I finally made to the store after an hour and a half of driving, which put me there around 11. Mind you, I had work at noon and was still 20 minutes away from my work.

Like I said, I finally get there and no one is in the story and they have my battery and the tools to install it. I pay the 80 dollars, assuming he would be coming to install the battery that second. Wrong. An elderly person walks in. Of course, the other sales person can't help him, the guy that I need to put in my battery has to help him. Finally he installs the battery and I make it to work, on time. I thought this would be the end of my bad day, but no. I only made 12 dollars. Sick.

All of that trouble to rush to a shift where I made around 8 dollars an hour. So not worth it. At least I have the weekend off and I can relax. FINALLY! geeeze.

No comments: