Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heaven is real, and people refer to it as NY, NY.

Since this seems to be the first thing people throw in my face when I talk about my dreams of a fabulous life in NY, I'm going to get this out of the way now. I know living in NY is expensive, outta my face! OK? I will live there anyway.

OK, now fun stuff! This past weekend I went to see one of my best friends in the whole world with my other two best friends in the whole world. The four of us were inseparable until two of them graduated... so sad. However, we took the bus up friday night and within 45 minutes of the bus getting to its stop in NY I was already very drunk. We went to this amazing bar and we were out until 4 o'clock, which I'm not used to since Baltimore closes at 2. So much fun though, met a really nice guy ;).

The next day, we woke up entirely too early for getting to bed around 6. We spent the day shopping on fifth avenue, and while we were in Saks JT, ben and I spent around 500 dollars collectively which got us a 100 dollar gift card to use anywhere in Sachs. Being the fatties that we are, we decided to use it at the SFA cafe and have an awesome lunch. It was awesome, I had the best cosmo ever... I know, so gay lol.

OMG! I bought my first pair of sevens! I was exclusive to lucky brand, but these jeans are so amazing. Anyway I'm getting off track, we took naps after shopping and then went out to this new bar called Club 57. It was so nice! Hot bartenders, hot gogo boys, good drinks, hot guys in general. Again, amazing. The guys in NY are so much different than the guys in Baltimore. They were much more forward, which made me feel more comfortable to do the same thing for some reason, so I got to talk to a bunch of awesome people. Ugh, so much fun.

Now I'm on the bus, on the way home. It's called a Bolt Bus and it's 30 dollars round trip with free wifi and power outlets. It doesn't get much better than that kiddies. Ok well I have a lab that I need to do so I will talk to you guys later. Look for a video in the next few days!

No comments: