Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I don't know....

So I don't know what's different about today than yesterday but all of the sudden I've started thinking a lot. I started thinking about the past year and how things have been going, patterns and correlations to my mood and overall demeanor. I've come to the conclusion that my general mood depends on whether or not I'm talking to/in pursuit of someone. That's not good. I don't know if I'm just exaggerating a portion of the truth, or if it's the whole.

I don't know. I'm just confused right now, and I'm trying to sort some things out in my head and it's not working. I don't want to be codependent. I want to be independent and happy that I have someone there, but not happy only because they are there. Ugh. I might just be being dramatic, I don't know. I just don't know. I don't like not knowing. :/

No comments: