Thursday, October 15, 2009

Misc.

So I'm excited about a few things right now.

1.) I quit my job
Quite possibly one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I just couldn't handle all the hours and while I don't like using this word regularly, my managers are cunts. In every sense of the word, easily some of the worst managers I have come across in my short life. Well its over now, the parental units understand and I now have to time to, you know... sleep.

2.) I'm going to the annual NYU Medical School Formal/Prom/Ball
Easily one of the coolest things I will ever do as an undergrad. I am kind of in love with the person who is taking me lol. It's at Centrale, if any of you know where that is. I get to dress up (bought my first suit for it), open bar, dinner, dancing and then after I am going to the grand opening of a new gay bar because my friend knows a club promoter and he got us on "the list" lol. It's going to be a great night. Then the next day, my date and I are going to see "Where the Wild Things are" movie. That was my favorite book circa 1992 when I was about 3 years old. I knew the book by heart. SO pumped.

3.) My first GAY HALLOWEEN!
Although I rather despise the holiday itself, I am participating in every single aspect of the holiday that I find rather distasteful. Can't knock something 'til you try it right? So I am. I'm being a sailor lol. Obvi a slutty one. Judge me all you want, it's an experience. Plus there really isn't another day out of the year where you can be a complete slut and have people only mildly judge you for it :D.

4.) True crackberry addict...
I know it's sad but I love these phones, I'm a fan of technology in general that's why I'm in the concentration that I am. The new BBM is pretty sick, it's like a fully functioning AIM for blackberrys (blackberries?). I also am pretty intrigued by the bar code function, although I don't exactly what it does. I would love to know how to use it lol. So if one of you know what it does/how you use it PLEASE let me know! I am THAT person, I've come to terms with it. :)

As far as my YouTube goes, I've kind of gotten away from it a little bit. I don't know why exactly, I just don't have the interest to make videos the way I used to. I don't know if it's because I have found a lot of users that are doing a lot of stuff I wanted to do or have done (like couver87). He has a pretty good channel. I don't agree with everything he says, but he seems to have the viewers at heart so that's always good. I mean, he doesn't need my approval, he has a large following and is partnered.

OK, I'm getting off track. A few final thoughts. I don't friend people on facebook I don't know. I have my YouTube, twitter and blog for you guys to follow me on. I apologize of that's not what you want to hear but facebook is off limits. I have also posted my email in case anyone wanted to get in touch with me about something on my blog. Again, that's even another way to contact me so no facebook or iChat... sorry guys.

I think that's all for now. I'll probs post on my way home from NY, so look for a post on Saturday! Bye gurrl bye.

No comments: